Advanced Master in Space Communications Systems
Résumé de la formation
- Type de diplôme : Mastère spécialisé
- Niveau d'étude visé : BAC +6
- Domaine d'étude : Ingénierie aéronautique et spatiale
Domaine : Sciences, Ingénierie et Technologies
The Space Communication Systems program is tailored to provide students with necessary and up-to-date knowledge for mastering different aspects of digital communications
Since fifty years, satellite systems have demonstrated their excellence to collect and distribute data in a vast coverage area for the benefit of thousands of users. Within the global telecommunications industry, space communications display one of the most profitable businesses in permanent evolution. Companies of the sector, both system and service providers, are constantly looking for junior executives offering the expertise matching the specifics of space communications.
The Space Communication Systems program is tailored to provide students with necessary and up-to-date knowledge for mastering different aspects of digital communications, signal processing, and networking applied to communication or navigation systems. Such systems are strategic in aeronautical or space applications.
The program, is built upon on the following foundations:
- a global approach of system design and analysis by taking into account the environments, the limitations and the constraints, the interfaces and the expected performances, expertise in the disciplines contributing to the design of these systems: signal processing, digital communications,networking, etc.
- simulation tools and field techniques,
- development of applications for the space, aeronautical and embedded-system domains.
First semester: academic session of around 500 hours, provided by INP-ENSEEIHT, ISAE and Télécom
Bretagne's permanent professors and experts from the aerospace Industry bringing current knowledge and experience, including:
- lectures, tutorials, experimental and practical sessions, online exercises, practical works in team, simulation with MATLAB, OPNET, or specific software,
- 3 projects carried out in pairs for about 100 hours globally,
- conferences, demonstrations in laboratory, experimentations on links, navigation receivers (GPS, etc.).
Second semester: students have to conduct a professional thesis in the aerospace Industry or in a laboratory, in France or abroad, supervised by a tutor from the host organisation and from INP-ENSEEIHT, ISAE or Télécom Bretagne. The thesis is concluded by the preparation of a report and a public defense
This Advanced Master in space communications systems offers students various positions in systems design and project management for space companies and agencies.
A master's degree, or an equivalent degree in science or engineering, or bachelor degree completed by 3 years of professional experience
Selection and admission
Admission to ISAE's master at: http://admissionsmasters.isae-supaero.fr
Selection and admission are made by an admission committee: possible interviews can be organized if necessary
Deadlines for application: several admission committees scheduled from February to July, see schedule on our website: http://admissionsmasters.isae-supaero.fr
Language requirements :
TOEFL (Paper-based): 550, or TOEFL (IBT): 79, or TOEIC: 785, or IELTS: 6.5
- Année 1
Et après ...
Space and specific techniques
10 Avenue Edouard Belin
31055 TOULOUSE CEDEX
Tél : +33.(0)561279441