Mastère Spécialisé Airport Management
Résumé de la formation
- Type de diplôme : Mastère spécialisé
- Niveau d'étude visé : BAC +6
- Domaine d'étude : Ingénierie des systèmes, Gestion d’entreprises - Management, Environnement
Domaine : Sciences, Ingénierie et Technologies
Accessible en :
- Formation initiale
Content and objectives
The “Advanced Master” in Airport Management was set up in 1989 by ENAC in response to requests from professionals in this field. The particularly important role played by airports in the context of air transport liberalisation, opening up of ground handling to competition, wide range of activities involved in airport operations, increasing importance of questions bearing on security and environmental impact, competition between different airports and economic problems in general as well as those specific to an activity sector – which today plays a major role in the national economy – are all factors which call for highly skilled managers to run and develop every airport. This “Advanced Master” aims at training these specialists, who are highly valued and sought after by the airport sector.
For more information about "Advanced Master" delivered by ENAC, please click here.
Pour plus d'informations, merci de cliquer ici.
Pour candidater en ligne, merci de cliquer ici.
- Phase académique (45 crédits ECTS)
- EA603 - Aircraft and Air Transport System
- DJ604 - Regulatory Framework in the Air Transport Industry
- EC603 - Air Transport Economics
- EA610 - Sustainable development of air transport
- EC601 - Air Transport Security
- EA615 - Airport Design and Operation Master Plan
- RG603 - Airport Certification and Safety
- EA606 - Passenger's Terminals
- EC604 - Developing Extra Aeronautical Activities
- SH601 - Human ressources management in airports
- EC605 - Airport Financial Management
- EA604 - Ground-Handling
- OP605 - Airport operations and service quality
- SH604 - Airport Crisis Management
- EC606 - Airport strategy
- Projet de fin d'études (30 crédits ECTS)
Et après ...
Professional prospects and career opportunities
Training given through the “Advanced Master” in Airport Management prepares students for the full range of positions of responsibility within airport management: operations, marketing, management, finance and human resources.