Mastère spécialisé Air Navigation Systems Engineering and Operations
Résumé de la formation
- Type de diplôme : Mastère spécialisé
- Niveau d'étude visé : BAC +6
- Domaine d'étude : Génie électrique, Ingénierie des systèmes, Systèmes embarqués, Électronique - Électrotechnique, Systèmes embarqués, Traitement du signal, Réseaux - Télécommunication
Domaine : Sciences, Ingénierie et Technologies
Commercial air transport Business should double before 20 years according to the most realistic forecasts. Therefore ICAO, States, Authorities of the Civil aviation should anticipate and prepare technically and operationally this growth by, establishing and implementing an effective global air navigation services system, absorbing the air traffic growth by a more integrated flight management into their different phases, reducing waiting times on the ground or during flight, and implementing new optimized operational concepts for eco-effective trajectories.
For more information about "Advanced Master" delivered by ENAC, please click here.
The new ENAC’s Advanced Master “Air Navigation Systems Engineering and Operations ", MS ANSEO, is based on a systemic approach of Air Navigation System, on an unique and integrated program with opened to three operational options: ATM, CNS/GNSS and Avionics. The MS ANSEO role is to educate new generation of Air Navigation Systems experts providing up-do-date skills and transverse knowledge to develop and operate the Air Navigation System meeting the worldwide Air Transport challenges.
Future graduates of the MS ANSEO will be qualified managers of interdisciplinary teams to develop or to improve technical Air Navigation System, whether at sub-systems level (plane, ground, management of air traffic) or at architecture system integrating interactions between these sub-systems. Thanks to their high techniques monitoring, legal and regulations awareness of the global Air Navigation System, they will be able to monitor, to optimize systems evolution, whether it is at the equipment level or at the system level, or to propose operational and technical road maps, and to define the development and operational standards.
So, whether it is for senior or for junior engineers in their first years of their professional life, the MS ANSEO will give them the best means, after their graduation, the understanding of the complexity of technical Air Navigation systems, to allow them to develop adapted solutions, to make the decisions and to take the most relevant technical and operational choice meeting their particular needs satisfying of the worldwide overall objectives.
Pour plus d'informations, merci de cliquer ici.
Pour candidater en ligne, merci de cliquer ici.
- Phase académique (45 crédits ECTS)
- Enseignements communs
- Option avionics
- CS6003E - Airborne Systems engineering
- IO6000E - Software development & networking basics
- AV6001E - Avionics Architecture
- AU6001E - Flight control systems
- FH6001E - Human factors
- AV6002E - Avionics certification
- AV6003E - Airborne CNS Systems
- AV6004E - Air/ground collaborative applications (for airlines and ATM)
- TX6900E - Long project
- Option CNS/GNSS
- AS6011E - Safety SAM
- MO6001E - Space telecommunications
- SP6001E - GPS L1 C/A signal and signal processing in the receiver
- SP6002E - Basic PVT computation
- SP6003E - Advanced GNSS positioning
- NA6001E - Future GNSS systems
- CO6001E - Advanced communication systems for civil aviation
- NA6002E - Advanced communication systems for civil aviation – GNSS for civil aviation
- SV6001E - Advanced surveillance systems for civil aviation
- TX6900E - Long project
- Option Air Traffic Management
- Projet de fin d'études (30 crédits ECTS)